drain do 3 -3.5 pages, i achieve appearance prof, and grant feedback, and then we do ultimate
happiness and againg
Essay 3: Your Research Paper
Your earliest drain of Essay 3 is due Tuesday, April 16. You feel already clarified your subject-matter and briefly methodic your intent in a one-page assignment. Please use that intent to succor you transcribe Drain 1 (though you are bounteous to alter it if you meet a improve way to objected what you omission.)
Answers to Your Questions on Essay 3: You scarcity to name and use (note or disquisition) at meanest 3 sources in your passage.
Use sources (readings, videos, interviews) to influence your own disquisition.
In your earliest drain, total your Works Cited roll so that I can grant you succor on the mould.
Try to fashion drain 1 at meanest 3.5 pages covet (4 is improve!). Your ultimate drain must be at meanest 5 bountiful pages covet. Your Works Cited page achieve be disjoined from the 5+ pages of passage.
Below is a vision of a systematize handout you'll receive: How Your Article achieve Be Graded.
How Your Research Article Achieve Be Graded
I. Ideas/Content of the article
1. Does the article feel a disquisition that engages/interests the reader and that is arguable?
2. How courteous does the transcriber use sources (readings, videos, interviews….) to influence the article’s disquisition?
3. How fairly and explicitly does the transcriber confer-upon the inspections of authors of his/her sources?
4. Does the transcriber use influence that convinces you of his/her object of inspection?
5. Does the transcriber succor the reader know-again the reason of any note s/he uses by commenting on the note?
6. Does the transcriber know-again a counter-argument and discourse it courteous?
7. Does the essay in some way add to the discourse of the subject-matter? In other utterance, does the transcriber objected everything new and unanalogous from what the sources already said?
8. Does the omission tender one ultimate purpose to incite the reader to see the subject-matter as the transcriber does?
II. Article organization
9. Does the article specify a conspicuous disquisition at the end of the vestibule?
10. How courteous does the transcriber manage the reader so that the reader can thrive the transcriber’s logic and know-again how each provision relates to the next (using transitions or a decree that refers tail to prior information
11. Does the transcriber disquisition and note appropriately?
12. Does the transcriber come on one subject-matter in each provision?
III. Mechanics of the article/Correctness
13. Does the transcriber use stipulated mouldat for the article (article appellation, double spacing, ordinary margins and font, passage mould, MLA citation mould)?
14. Are decrees bounteous from phraseology errors that anticipate the reader from know-againing the transcriber’s purposes?
15. Are decrees total (i.e., no run-ons, no fragments)?