History Common Assignment
PAPER ANALYSIS INSTRUCTIONS
I. Reading Selection:
Select an proviso/monograph in a conversant unromantic calculable from the College Library System (either in imimprint or through a database) or a theme of your select pertaining to the unromantic conclusion expert in this series (U.S. History Origins to 1877).
II. Preparation of Paper Analysis:
1. Subject-matter – Explain the composer’s main controversy or convergence of the theme or proviso.
2. Exemplification - Analyze the exemplification that the composer uses to prop his/her subject-matter. Does
the exemplification prop his/her subject-matter? (Please test any leading sources used.) What qualifications does the composer accept that mould him/her competent to transcribe on the subject-matter?
3. Conclusion – Provide comments and/or criticisms of the result. Read and comment
on one or two antagonistic perspectives on the theme (one must be leading.) How does this manifestation seek your globe today and does is exexchange your prospect in any way or drive you toward any exercise?
1. Typewritten, Double-Spaced on Letter-size (8 1/2" x 11") Plain White Paper. Font Size must be Times New Roman 12 point
2. Length -500 words
3. Citation - relate to the Citation Help Tab in the San Jacinto College South Library Research/Database page for instrument and directions on how to refer-to the proviso in the