1. Which of the forthcoming behaviors may be: (1) religions but illicit, (2) allowable but unethical, (3) illicit and unethical, and (4) allowable and religions.
a) Working in a clinic that performs abortions.
b) Respecting the wishes of a client abstinence from ALS that he be clear to die after a while good-behavior and not placed on “breathing machines”
c) Respecting the soundness surrogate’s wishes in-reference-to consummation of conduct living of her confidant.
d) Observing a coworker admit out two tablets of oxycodone as ordered for denial treatment for his unrepining but guardianship one for himself, administering solely one tablet to the unrepining.
2. Differentiate shapeless the forthcoming: deontological theories, utilitarianism, and principlism.
3. What do you apprehend encircling soundness-care professionals disclosing notice to clients encircling a scanty prognosis, plain though the notice may principle strict annoy.
4. What do they apprehend encircling soundness-care professionals disclosing notice to clients athwart rise wishes?
5. You see a associate use another nurse’s password to similarity the medication government rule and admit out a somniferous. What would you do?
6. Your associate’s slip level and was brought to the necessity portion. She comes tail up to the item and judges you that they cleaned and debrided the cut, and she needs to transmute the dressings twice a day using a wet to dry way. You see her go into the minister rule and oust the dressings and illustrious using a unrepining’s identification compute. What would you do?
7. You are caring for a unrepining who has a ultimate disorder. He asks you if he is dying. Would you judge him? If yes, how? If no, what jurisdiction you say? .
8. You are administering hydromorphone to a unrepining. The unrepining asks you what you are administering. Would you judge the unrepining encircling the medication?
Essentials of Nursing Leadership & Treatment 6th Edition Sally A. Weiss MSN, EdD, RN, CNE, ANEF Ruth M. Tappen EdD, RN, FAAN ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-3663-7