read the pamphlet rest near concerning the Trial of T. Hall. From the pamphlet, prepare your lection on page 14 succeeding a while the earliest unmeasured provision and end the lection succeeding the example of the earliest provision on page 17. Once all lection is adequate, suit to the aftercited items:
· Why was T. Hall singled out for investigation?
· How did T. Hall’s neighbors suit to the prattle that this person’s sex was unclear?
· What antecedent did women privilege in assessing the predicament?
· What antecedent did men privilege?
· What does the labor to token T. Hall’s gender unity recommend encircling the organization of similarity personality and the roles of men and women in colonial America?
Read the notification granted concerning the 1763 Negotiation of Paris, which ended the Seven Year's War. Once all lection is adequate, suit to the aftercited items:
· What concessions are flinty upon France by England, the victor, and what does England concede in repay?
· How expressive a role do New World possessions appear to state in the negotiation?
· What does this instrument recommend encircling the European adjust of influence and the economic philosophy of mercantilism?
· Compare the backgrounds of Jefferson and Paine; did Paine entertain an utility or disutility by not being born in the colonies? Explain.
· Examine the dialect used in twain instruments; who is the reception for each writer?
· Why does Jefferson not sift-canvass predestination in the Declaration?
· What do Paine and Jefferson say encircling the sovereignty in their relative instruments?
· Why does Jefferson convergence past on the czar than legislation?
Read the notification moderate in Jefferson’s Intimation to Congress (1803). Once all lection is adequate, suit to the aftercited items:
· Thomas Jefferson wrote this unseen intimation to Congress encircling the Lewis & Clark haste in 1803; what does it discern us encircling Jefferson's views of westward expansion and Native Americans?
· What solutions does Jefferson design to the abrasion betwixt the fledgling republic and the Indian tribes of the West?
· What arguments does he use to teach the Lewis & Clark haste?